Teenage hair loss
Start losing your hair when you are young and getting fit can be annoying. This only happens to older people, right? Hair loss has many causes, even in young people. This may be due to a poor diet (lack of protein, vitamins and minerals) and lack of exercise. Other causes include hormonal imbalances, diseases and stress. In addition, some medications may have an effect, such as acne medications and diet pills.
If you are worried about hair loss, you can take action:
1) Consult a doctor to rule out medical problems. Also, make sure that the medications you are taking are not the cause.
2) See if you can improve your diet and exercise more.
3) Find ways to reduce stress.
4) Change your hair care products. Some shampoos can be tough on your hair. Too much styling product could damage your hair.
5) Reduce the use of hair dryers and other styling equipment. The heat could damage your hair.
In general, the most common cause of hair loss is adrogenetic alopecia, to name it medical. Adrogenetic refers to the influence of androgens (male hormones). Men and women produce these hormones. Most common is DHT (dihydrotestosterone, androstedione, testosterone). In men, it is produced in the testes and adrenal glands. In women, it is produced in the adrenals and upper glands. These hormones are important for both sexes, although men produce more than women.
In a person susceptible to adrenoic alopecia, exposure of the hair follicle to DHT causes prolonged baldness. The process can be slow or fast and there is no exact age for the look, although it usually starts in late teens. Genetics may be the reason why some people are more vulnerable than others, hence the term hereditary hair loss. Even if the family members go bald, it is not enough to predict that you will be. It’s very hard to predict.
However, if you are among the millions of people with hereditary hair loss, despair is useless. There are many products and treatments available. Some of these products really help you to regain your hair.Tags: Beauty Tips